The Deep Discussion

   Today in class we were asked multiple questions, they were pretty deep. The questions were based on fear. I loved today's conversation because I got to learn more about my peers. I also opened up about things that I fear and am uncomfortable talking about, such as depression. A lot of times, people see depression as a joke or just someone being over dramatic. In actuality, it is real. It effects everyone differently. I do not talk about to anyone much about it because of how they may perceive me or the situation I am going through. I just want everyone that is going through something to know they are not alone, other people are hurting too. It's okay to hurt, the best thing to do is strive for that light at the end of the tunnel, even if it seems to not be there.

Comments

  1. I completely agree. I struggle with depression, and it is hard to understand at times that it is a serious issue and not a joke. One day, I hope that you and I can see that light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of Seeing C's

From Effort to Improvement

Quarantine Blues: Chilling with AP