Today in class we were asked multiple questions, they were pretty deep. The questions were based on fear. I loved today's conversation because I got to learn more about my peers. I also opened up about things that I fear and am uncomfortable talking about, such as depression. A lot of times, people see depression as a joke or just someone being over dramatic. In actuality, it is real. It effects everyone differently. I do not talk about to anyone much about it because of how they may perceive me or the situation I am going through. I just want everyone that is going through something to know they are not alone, other people are hurting too. It's okay to hurt, the best thing to do is strive for that light at the end of the tunnel, even if it seems to not be there.
I'm originally from Mobile, Alabama, but I did live in Georgia for three years. My favorite thing to do are dance, talk, and hang out with my friends. The three goals I will achieve this year are straight A's, being more positive, and learning to be more patient and that everything is not going to go my way. I joined AP classes because of the mindset it prepares you to have when presented with a challenging task. I am Aliyah.
Today we were assigned to write two paragraphs on a question we were give last week. I found that it was easier to answer the question when everything was planned out. This helped me figure out how to apply it to my life. In order to get my answers in life, I have to set out a plan.
Comments
Post a Comment