March of Our Lives Speech Project and Reflection

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QkCLYGkjGSFZIw7yjgnWqq1mYgz_9ttHO_kIY2rmZc8/edit#slide=id.gc6f75fceb_0_0


This speech was rather interesting to analyze because it was given by someone around my age group. Not to leave out the fact that the speaker experienced the mass school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglass High School. When listening to the speech I could tell that the speaker felt so passionate about the situation by her expression words. She added emphasis on every fact that she put out. It inspired me as a citizen for the fact that so many political officials have taken away regulations put in place for mental illness and gun control. I now know that in order to make a change speak out I must voice my beliefs and vote when I am of age. She also made it clear that it is not the students fault that the shooter acted out, but the family figures around the him. Which inspires me that when I have people that look up to me around me to be a positive figure to them and not allow them to feel alone or engage in negative activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of Seeing C's

From Effort to Improvement

Quarantine Blues: Chilling with AP