Quarantine Blues: Chilling with AP

While everything being canceled that the Class of 2020 was looking forward to, there is to work that needs to be done. I am honestly not upset about the fact that things are getting postponed/canceled because I am at peace, in a way. To prepare myself for the AP Exam, the one thing that is not getting canceled, I decided to take the first quiz on AP Classroom with no preparations. It may sound stupid, but it gives me a better chance to really scope out my weaknesses. One of them being second guessing myself. This is nothing new to me because test anxiety is real. The three biggest ones were: vocabulary, taking a complex question and breaking it down, and paying attention to word choices when choosing an answer. All of these have some type of strategy I can use, that have been mentioned by my teacher at least once. Hopefully, this workbook that I have recieved will be beneficial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of Seeing C's

From Effort to Improvement