Analysis Of Emily Dickinson and Class Discussion

   While explaining the analysis, I realized how a poem can have multiple interpretations. I knew from past courses that this was the case, but usually the class had the same universal idea of what the poem meant. Today, everyone had a different interpretation. I interpreted that the poem may be about someone getting overwhelmed by the memory of a specific event, whereas another student interpreted that the speaker may have been losing their mind. With the explanations of the my peers and Mr. Rease, many other meanings were opened to me. When going to even more depth with then poem, I learned how to break apart the title's individual meaning. In addition, I found that poems have many revelations. One can pull whatever strength they need from any poem. Overall today's lecture opened my eyes to endless meanings and morals that poems have to over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of Seeing C's

From Effort to Improvement

Quarantine Blues: Chilling with AP